This site uses cookies.

The types of cookies we use, and the way we use them, are explained in our Privacy Policy. By clicking "Accept" or continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of Cookies. More information

WOODS*RESO Tammy Woods & Josh Reso, Sales representatives

The friends of island lake
About Orangeville
Orangeville businesses and Services
Selling in Orangeville or Caledon?
Orangeville Homes
Buying in Orangeville or Caledon?
Caledon real Estate
Community Resources
Orangeville Sports
Area Municipalities
Important Resources
Humber Orangeville
Personal Information
Real Estate Articles
Real Estate Agents
Information Center
Client Reports
print version



The use of chimineas and other similar solid fuel flame producing products is prohibited in Caledon. If used, you are looking at a fine of a minimum of $245, in addition to a minimum invoice of $381 per vehicle, per hour for fire services, plus any clean-up costs.

Additionally, any resident who intends on conducting open-air fires in Caledon must obtain an Open Air Burning Permit. Permits will be issued to properties in non-settlement areas only and must be obtained in person at the Fire Administration Headquarters at 6097 Old Church Rd., Caledon East between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Open air burning permits are issued for a $10 annual fee. Photo identification is required to complete the application. All permits expire on Dec. 31 of each year.

For more detailed information or to inquire if you are in an allowable burning location, please contact Caledon Fire & Emergency Services at 905-584-2272 ext.4303, or view the open air bylaw (96-59) online at

View more services  
adminlistingsprivacy policycontactsite map